- Model: 1860
- Product Features: The 3M 1860 Mask is an FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Health Care Respirator.
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- NIOSH Approved N95
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Proprietary Advanced Electrostatic Media filter media designed for ease of breathing
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse-resistant cup shape design
- Braided Comfort Strap and cushioning nose foam
- 20 Masks per Box
- Manufacturer: 3M Company
Size: Standard | Dimensions: 6.5" W x 6.5" H x 2" D
CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-0006
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. If this product is being purchased for use in firefighting duties, please review the notice at https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/2303483O/personal-safety-products-firefighting-notice.pdf>this Notice regarding Fluorinated Organic Compounds.