- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Patient Examination Gloves,
- 5 Mil Thick and 9.65" in length
- Finger = 3.93 Mil, Palm = 2.3 Mil,
- Smooth finish- Soft, pleasant to the touch material.
- Textured fingertips- Fingertips have a special texture to stabilize the grip
- Latex Free
- Nitrile material provides a high level of tear resistance and elasticity when compared to nitrile blend, latex, and vinyl gloves.
- Beaded cuff- Beaded cuff for extra durability
- These patient examination gloves are also suitable for cleaning, cooking, and food preparation services, and cosmetologists
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large
FDA 510K: K152720
Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd.
Whether they’re used around the house or on the job, vinyl gloves can provide a comfortable fit, with a soft-to-the-touch material that preserves touch sensitivity. Vinyl, among other disposable materials, is a great choice for gloves because it is latex and powder free, helping you avoid potential allergies. A cost-effective material that offers light-duty strength, like nitrile gloves, it’s also a perfect option for single-use situations. Easy application and removal make vinyl gloves suited to the demanding atmosphere of many medical, industrial, and food industry jobs, and they’re durable enough that you can be sure to avoid punctures and tears.
Small: 9.65 x 3.46 in Medium: 9.65 x 3.86 in Large: 9.65 x 4.25 in Extra-Large: 9.65 x 4.65 in