- Compatible with Dentec Comfort Air Half Mask Models: 400NXML, 400NXMDML, 400NXSM, 400NXMDSM
Product Features: This P100 Low Profile Cartridge is APF 10 with a half mask, APF 50 with a full face.
- Osha silica dust compliant.
- P100 Oil and non-oil-based particulate aerosols & COVID virus.
- Uniquely designed with a space plenum between the filtering material and the inhalation port. Inhaled air is evenly distributed across the filter which lowers breathing resistance and extends cartridge life.
- The ultra-thin design will fit under any grinding shield or welding helmet.
- Will not obstruct the field of vision.
- "Saf-Twist" design quickly attaches the cartridge to any Dentec Safety half-mask or full-face air-purifying respirator Facepiece.
- The offset connector improves visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference.
- Manufacturer: Dentec Safety Specialists Inc.
- Country of Origin: USA
- CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-9356
Particulate Filter Cartridge Replacement: Discard filter cartridges if they become visibly soiled or wet, if they are visibly damaged, or if the respirator becomes notably harder to breathe through. Otherwise, change out the filters periodically. Provided the cartridge integrity and filter have not been compromised, current practice shows that conservatively, the filters could be used for at least one year.
For orders above 100 Units please reach out for a bulk order quote.
Visit the contact us page and choose "I need a bulk quote" under request type. Bulk orders may have extended lead times.
Please visit the link below for more information on particulate filter placement. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/elastomeric-respirators-strategy/index.html