- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Patient Examination Gloves, and approved for chemo.
- 4 Mil Thick
- Smooth finish- Soft, pleasant to the touch material.
- Textured fingertips- Fingertips have a special texture to stabilize the grip
- Latex Free
- Nitrile material provides a high level of tear resistance and elasticity when compared to nitrile blend, latex, and vinyl gloves.
- Beaded cuff- Beaded cuff for extra durability
- These patient examination gloves are chemo rated, but can also be used for cleaning, food cooking and food preparation services, and cosmetology.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large
FDA 510K: K171873
Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd.
When it comes to disposable gloves, nitrile is one of the best materials out there. Nitrile is a particularly elastic and puncture-resistant material, stretching easily to provide a comfortable and secure fit. On top of this durability, Endeavor nitrile gloves are fitted with a reinforced wrist cuff that makes them even easier to put on without splitting. While they’re strong enough not to tear, they’re also thin enough for delicate tasks and provide a precise feel. What’s more, they’re specifically formulated to be latex-free, allowing you to avoid any potential problems with allergens.
Small: 9.65 x 3.46 in Medium: 9.65 x 3.86 in Large: 9.65 x 4.25 in Extra-Large: 9.65 x 4.65 in