Approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), the reusable N95 envo® mask respirator is designed for superior comfort and seal. Each kit includes five (5) individually packaged filters that remain electrostatically charged until ready to use. Each filter has a ten-year shelf life, allowing for long-term storage. This QuickFit- 73950 model is designed with a earhook. For easy carrying the respirator kits also comes with a slim case.
- Model: QuickFit (Earhooks) - 73950
- Product Features: envo® mask 73950 model is a quarter mask and the product features are below:
- A lightweight plastic body that enables easy cleaning and filter changes.
- Patented, latex-free AIRgel® cushion technology that contours around the face, providing secure, all-day comfort and freedom from foggy eyewear.
- Easy-change filters and a washable plastic frame ensure long-term efficacy.
- Superior comfort means minimal mask-related pain or damaged skin.
- Envo® mask was designed for all-day comfort and protection.
The envo® mask replacement filters fit securely between the mask components protecting it from damage caused by handling. As a result wearers of this mask avoid damaging the filter during handling and may use fewer filters in a day than the equivalent number of paper masks. This is one of the best time-saving and cost-cutting features of this mask.
While the use of this mask saves time and money, there are some guidelines for use by NIOSH that should be reviewed to help determine when you should replace a paper mask or change an envo® mask replacement filter. The envo® mask filter may look new during use, but the only way to be certain is to use a new, individually wrapped filter.
The current NIOSH service-time-limit recommendations for non-powered particulate filter respirators are that filter elements should be replaced at the following frequencies:
- The service life of all filters on NIOSH-approved respirators is limited by considerations of hygiene, damage, and breathing resistance. All filters should be replaced whenever they are damaged, soiled, or causing noticeably increased breathing resistance.
- N-series filters generally should be used and reused subject only to considerations of hygiene, damage, and increased breathing resistance. However, for dirty workplaces that could result in high filter loading (i.e., 200 mg), service time for N-series filters should only be extended beyond eight hours of use (continuous or intermittent) by performing an evaluation in specific workplace settings that demonstrates: (a) that extended use will not degrade the filter efficiency below the efficiency level specified in 42 CFR 84, or (b) that the total mass loading of the filter(s) is less than 200 mg. These determinations would need to be repeated whenever conditions change or modifications are made to processes that could change the type of particulate generated in the user’s facility.
- For healthcare applications where use is for protection against confirmed or suspected 2009 H1N1 influenza, please refer to: Interim Guidance on Infection Control Measures for 2009 H1N1 Influenza in Healthcare Settings, Including Protection of Healthcare Personnel.
- For more information, please see the NIOSH Guidance on Extended use and Reuse of N95 Respirators.”
CDC NIOSH: TC 84A-9387
Size: Standard | Dimensions: 4.8” W x 3.8” H x 2.4” L