- BNX’s filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort, and breathability.
- Extremely breathable KN95 Mask
- Features latex-free and amazingly soft and durable ear-loop bands as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal.
- Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. The improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and reduced fog on glasses.
- These KN95 face masks are ideal for use in indoor crowded areas
Adjustable Nose Clip: Yes | Individually Packaged: No
| Shelf Life: Use by date printed on the package
BNX Converting LLC
The active filter layer is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene (top shelf highest grade material available in terms of breathability and protection).
Kids/Small - This mask is a great option for kids 5+ and is also a good option for adults with small and petite features. | Dimensions: 3.31in x 5.31in
Medium - Best for teens and adults with smaller faces. This mask has a slimmed down fit from the the large kn95 and has shorter ear loops. | Dimensions: 4.25in x 6.38in
Large - This size fits well on people with an average-sized adult face. The adjustable straps on this mask allow it to fit a wide variety of faces. | Dimensions: 4.17in x 6.14in
*Note: The dimensions provided for the Medium mask are larger than the Large mask dimensions. This medium mask is designed with an overall slimmer shape than the larger mask, which makes it a better option for smaller faces.
Why is this the case? Mask design is complex. The dimensions provided on this site are measurements of the longest and widest portions of each face mask. Masks have a curved shape though, their fit is not as simple as just reading a dimension. Imagine a semi circle. A flat fold mask is shaped as an irregular semi circle. The outer edges of this semicircle vary in length along the circle. There may be some extra length added towards the top of the mask to reach your cheekbones or provide some extra space for your nose. The mask may also curve in towards your chin to give you a tighter fit in this area. For that reason dimensions are useful as a general guide, but we also recommend that you read the sizing guidance provided for each item to understand the masks fit.