- FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Respirator
- Fluid resistant – 160 mm Hg
- Electrostatically charged filter media provides low breathing resistance.
- Latex-free, staple-free head straps for comfort and safety.
- Contoured nose clip provides greater comfort and helps reduce potential fogging.
- Collapse-resistant double-shell construction for long life and better value
- Model# 1730: FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Respirator TC-84A-0160
- This respirator has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance at 160 mm Hg.
- Dimensions: 5.25in x 5.25in x 2.25in
“I bought these to wear while traveling. They fit securely and are surprisingly breathable, considering how solid they are. The price is certainly right.” Husbear
Medium/Large - This mask is a good fit for most average to large sized adult faces
- GERSON® has been manufacturing NIOSH Approved, FDA cleared respirators for more than 35 years
- ISO 9001-2015 certified manufacturer of respiratory protective devices
- Manufactured in Middleboro, MA U.S.
CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-0160
FDA 510K: K061375