Product Features: Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, Shawmut’s new Protex™ Model SR9520S is a small-size respirator that is easier to breathe through, as the Protex™ All-Day-Comfort™ System offers a comfortable fit while assuring a tight seal. Made with the same design as the M/L N95, but with a smaller form factor to fit and provide comfort for smaller faces. The molded-cup-style respirator is made with Shawmut’s proprietary high-efficiency, bi-layer, melt-blown filtration material offering a comfortable fit for extended wear. Due to its lightweight, inner filtration layer, the Protex™ N95 small respirator is light and breathable. Get Protex™ ADC™ for Advanced Protection and Comfort
- A uniquely soft but strong inner layer to reduce abrasiveness on the skin.
- An incredibly lightweight but highly efficient and effective inner filtration layer is easier to breathe through.
- High sealing, slow-recovery viscoelastic nose foam for a secure but comfortable seal that provides a better fit without excessive pressure on the face and skin.
- Integrated adjustable aluminum nose clip provides a secure seal and reduced eyeglass fogging.
- Expanded force curve elastic head straps are engineered to fit a wider range of sizes.
- Manufacturer: Shawmut Corporation LLC
- CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-9295
Small - This mask is best for people with small/petite sized faces
Project N95 can only accept returns of defective merchandise. No refunds will be required if a request is made more than 5 business days following Buyer receipt of the goods, or for open or used products. If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will provide you with instructions for how to return items from your order.
No reviews yet for this product
WRITE A REVIEW
Protex™ Cup SR9520S N95 Masks Small