We are working with groups across the country to support production of PPE (personal protective equipment) and other critical medical supplies.
In partnership with Point A, Georgia-Pacific, and others, Project N95 is bringing together manufacturers, funders, engineering firms, and distributors to collaborate and solve challenges related to producing and supplying medical equipment domestically.
Reach out if you are a US-based company seeking to drive forward manufacturing-focused solutions to address the PPE shortage.
How are we supporting domestic manufacturers?
Our online community of experts can walk you through the steps needed to manufacture PPE, and our marketplace can connect you with suppliers for the items you need and the frontline organizations looking to purchase critical medical supplies.
- Pivoting and retooling production lines
- Connecting with suppliers of necessary materials
- Acquiring funding and developing business plans
- Navigating regulatory requirements
- Matching new market entrants with purchasers of critical equipment
Learn more about our other partnerships.