Mask Resources and Information
In the world of COVID-19, there is plenty of information regarding masking. We know that with so much information available, it can be confusing to decide what masks will best help protect you and others. We have compiled resources and information on different types of masks (including N95s, KN95s, KF94s, etc.) and how to find one that is right for you.
As always, if you have any questions, Project N95 is happy to assist you. Please feel free to reach out on our Contact Us page.
Learn More About Masks
Below, you can find out more information on masks from a few trusted resources.
- CDC-Types of Masks The CDC provides a website that can help people understand the different types of masks available.
- FDA The Food and Drug Administration provides an article with more information regarding N95s, surgical masks, and face masks.
- How well do face masks protect against COVID-19? The Mayo Clinic provides an article citing how well face coverings protect from COVID-19.
- How to Find a Quality Mask How to find a quality mask and how to spot counterfeits.
- MaskNerd (Aaron Collins) Aaron Collins is a mechanical engineer by trade who has tested, evaluated, and examined numerous N95, KN95, KF94, and other masks since the beginning of the pandemic. Watch his YouTube videos here, see his test data here on GoogleDrive, and follow him on Twitter here.