Product Features: This 400Nx Black Half Mask comes complete with P100 cartridges W/O Exhalation Valve, Elastomeric; suitable for COVID virus in accordance with CDC guidelines and Oil-based aerosols.
- Osha silica dust compliant.
- P100 Respirator protects against oil, non-oil-based particulate aerosols, and COVID virus.
- Molded from elastomeric rubber provides comfort and durability.
- Facepiece low profile design fits under the industrial style and medical-style face shields. Also provides an extended field of vision.
- No exhalation valve ensures the user's exhaled breath does not exit the mask.
- Large inhalation/exhalation valves (size of a quarter) allow for maximum airflow in and out of the mask. This allows the user to inhale and exhale a larger volume of air per breath reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Inhalation exhalation valve allows for two-way filtration ensuring the user and the co-workers are protected from one another.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require users to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Textured sealing area reduces the risk of the mask slipping on the face. This ensures a comfortable seal on a wide variety of facial sizes.
- Mask is designed to allow for the proper fitting of the safest and prescription eyewear and goggles.
- Ultra-light harness assembly provides additional comfort. Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding, and welding helmets.
- 8 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridges to three different positions on all Comfort-Air facepieces.
- Particulate Filter Cartridge Replacement: Discard filter cartridges if they become visibly soiled or wet, if they are visibly damaged, or if the respirator becomes notably harder to breathe through. Otherwise, change out the filters periodically. Provided the cartridge integrity and filter have not been compromised, current practice shows that conservatively, the filters could be used for at least one year.
For orders above 100 Units please reach out for a bulk order quote.
Visit the contact us page and choose "I need a bulk quote" under request type. Bulk orders may have extended lead times.
- Small/Medium - Best for adults with small faces
- Medium/Large - Best for Most avg. to large sized adult faces
- See Images for instructions on how to measure your face to choose the right size
CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-9356 Please visit the link below for more information on particulate filter placement. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/elastomeric-respirators-strategy/index.html
Dentec Safety Specialists Inc.
Project N95 can only accept returns of defective merchandise. No refunds will be required if a request is made more than 5 business days following Buyer receipt of the goods, or for open or used products. If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will provide you with instructions for how to return items from your order.
WRITE A REVIEW
No reviews yet for this product
Comfort-Air®Nx Black P100 Half Mask S/M, M/L
Pack of 1