Product Features: The bag includes a reusable 1 Half-Mask Respirator, 1 pair of N95 filters, and the required filter cover/holder assembly to mount the filters to the half-mask.
- Low-profile facepiece occupies less of the face while providing greater comfort.
- Compact shape and cartridges reduce the possibility of interference with medical equipment during patient care
- Cartridges can be adjusted into 3 different positions- improves visibility and fits under face shields
- Will not fog glasses, goggles, or visors.
- Replacement parts/filters are available.
- Reduced filter replacement- less waste!
- Manufacturer: Dentec Safety Specialists Inc.
- Country of Origin: USA
- CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-9355
Particulate Filter Replacement: Discard filter cartridges if they become visibly soiled or wet, if they are visibly damaged, or if the respirator becomes notably harder to breathe through. Otherwise, change out the filters periodically. Provided the cartridge integrity and filter have not been compromised, current practice shows that conservatively, the filters could be used for at least one year.
For orders above 100 Units please reach out for a bulk order quote.
Visit the contact us page and choose "I need a bulk quote" under request type. Bulk orders may have extended lead times.
- Small/Medium - Best for adults with small faces
- Medium/Large - Best for Most avg. to large sized adult faces
- See Images for instructions on how to measure your face to choose the right size
Please visit the link below for more information on particulate filter placement. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/elastomeric-respirators-strategy/index.html