Product Features: This is a NIOSH-approved N95 filter which is spare parts/ replacement parts of Comfort Air® Half-Mask style Respirator White and Black.
- Osha silica dust compliant.
- N95 Non-oil-based particulate aerosols.
- N95 filter is ultra-thin and can be used as a prefilter with other cartridges according to respirator hazard or be used on its own for the appropriate hazard.
- The ultra-thin design will fit under any grinding shield or welding helmet.
- Will not obstruct the field of vision.
- Economical solution and alternative to disposable respirators.
- "Saf-Twist" design quickly attaches the cartridge to any Dentec Safety half-mask or full-face air-purifying respirator Facepiece.
- Manufacturer: Dentec Safety Specialists Inc.
- Country of Origin: USA
- CDC/NIOSH: TC-84A-9355
- Particulate Filter Replacement: Discard filter cartridges if they become visibly soiled or wet, if they are visibly damaged, or if the respirator becomes notably harder to breathe through. Otherwise, change out the filters periodically. Provided the cartridge integrity and filter have not been compromised, current practice shows that conservatively, the filters could be used for at least one year.
Please visit the link below for more information on particulate filter placement. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/elastomeric-respirators-strategy/index.html