- Quantity: 1 Kit
- Fragrance: Saccharin (Sweet)
- Included in Kit: (1) Hood, (2) Nebulizers, (1) Saccharin Sensitivity Solution For 55 Tests, (1) Saccharin Fit Test Solution, (4) Replacement Aerosolizing Nozzles, (2) Cleaning Tool (1) Instructional Thumb Drive
- Product Features: Qualitative OSHA Approved Fit-Test Kit - Saccharin (Sweet), Use with any Filtering Facepiece ("Disposable") and Negative-Pressure Half or Full Face Respirator, Sufficient solution for up to 55 tests.
- Compliance: OSHA requirement - 1910.134(f)(1) - (8) and Appendix A
- Proper respirator fit is determined through a fit test. Employees using negative pressure tight-fitting facepiece respirators must pass an appropriate fit test using the procedures detailed in OSHA’s respirator standard.
- A qualitative fit test (QLFT) is a pass/fail fit test that assesses the adequacy of respirator fit based on the individual’s response to a test agent. A QLFT may be used for all tight fitting negative pressure facepieces that will be used in atmospheres up to 10 times the OSHA PEL. QLFT is conducted using the test agent Saccharin Solution Aerosol.
- Product and Packaging Information:
- Part# 065000
- GERSON® has been manufacturing NIOSH Approved, FDA cleared respirators for more than 35 years
- ISO 9001-2015 certified manufacturer of respiratory protective devices
- Manufactured in Middleboro, MA U.S.
Project N95 can only accept returns of defective merchandise. No refunds will be required if a request is made more than 5 business days following Buyer receipt of the goods, or for open or used products. If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will provide you with instructions for how to return items from your order.
WRITE A REVIEW
No reviews yet for this product
N95 and Respirator Saccharin Fit Testing Kit
1 Kit (55 Tests)
Pack of 1