Product Features: 3M Aura 9210+, N95 Particulate Respirator Mask. Key Features are as follows:
- NIOSH APPROVED: N95 for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles like dust and smoke.
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Individual packaging (Case of 240) and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Manufacturer: 3M Company
Standard - Fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
Product dimension: 5''W X 5''L
CDC NIOSH: TC-84A-5668
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. If this product is being purchased for use in firefighting duties, please review the notice at https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/2303483O/personal-safety-products-firefighting-notice.pdf>this Notice regarding Fluorinated Organic Compounds.