Business & Institutional Services - Safely Reopening Businesses
Project N95 is a national non-profit working to provide equitable access for all to affordable, authentic respiratory protection and health products through education, advocacy and distribution of vetted goods and services.
Our team is committed to providing organizations with high quality, vetted products. We screen our suppliers, thoroughly check documentation, and compare our products to industry standards. We only receive products through channels that can reliably demonstrate their authenticity.
How We Can be of Assistance
Project N95 is here to assist you in protecting your organization. We offer a wide variety of PPE and Covid-19 diagnostic tests that can be purchased on our site or through a sales representative.
Project N95 is dedicated to sourcing and supplying vetted PPE for everyone from large organizations to individuals. If you are interested in enhancing your safety from Covid-19, fill out the form below and someone from our organization will contact you.
Whom We Support
Need our help securing legitimate, high-quality PPE? Below are some examples of the types of organizations we work with.
- Governments at all levels to support their community's PPE and critical medical supply needs
- Domestic Manufacturing to support American retooling and knowledge sharing
- Healthcare associations to understand and address their members’ critical equipment and sourcing needs
- Public health stakeholders to advance thought leadership and policy recommendations
- Businesses to accelerate supplier vetting and delivery of critical equipment to the those in need
- Philanthropy to support equitable distribution of PPE to vulnerable communities
- COVID-19 response ecosystem partners by sharing data and best practices to allow PPE supply chains to respond to demand
- Technology companies to support the execution of our mission